I sat down ready for dinner at my friend’s house and in the middle of the table was something, something steaming madly, something unspeakable, something I would never eat in the next 10 century’s! It was… LASANGA!!!!!!!!!! “No, I won’t I’m allergic, it’s toxic!” I ran outside screaming for my mum… “Taxi taxi!” I shouted. I kicked, I squealed I screamed repeatedly.
I squinted and opened my eyes. “Gosh, what a nightmare!” I raced down to the breakfast table but what was there in my very spot was a colossal plate with a mountain of perfectly baked lasanga! I sat down and took a bite and halalua! I liked it!